Monday, January 2, 2012

Believing in MY beautiful body

Hey There! This is Emily speaking. Sorry that I don't have any pictures to post yet, but I promise I'll put one up soon!

Okay BBB.

As my wonderful sister Katelyn has already said, BBB started in the Hever family as "Best Bootilicious Body", a resolution to eat healthy, drink water and work out starting on the 1st, and even though I said I was joining, in my head I was thinking "well this won't last long".

I guess when Stephanie changed BBB into "Believe in your Beautiful Body", it made me think differently. When my sister Katelyn kept pressuring me to post something, I started thinking "What am I going to post? I don't want to post anything. I don't even have a goal". Well, I realized that the reason I didn't want to post was because right now, I don't believe in my beautiful body. I don't look in my mirror and feel confident. I just don't like my body.

That's pretty hard for me to say, especially since I have no idea who will be reading this blog. But it's something that I think I have to say if I want to change the way I think. I do want to believe that my body is beautiful. I do want to learn to eat healthy. I do want to work out(kind of).

So, for me, BBB will be more than trying to lose weight and tone muscles. I'm also going to be working on being able to believe that my body is beautiful.

I'm excited, and nervous, and scared, but I think with this support system and God to help me, I can do this.

1 comment:

  1. SO inspiring! You ARE beautiful, and I'm so excited we're all pulling together for such a great common goal. You totally gave me the BBB boost I needed to keep believing this morning. BBB.
    Love Steph

    ReplyDelete